At the intersection of Center Rd. and Black Rock Rd. (Rte. 58), take a left on Black Rock Rd. (Rte. 58). Located on the right is the Bradley-Hubbell House on the National Register of Historic Places built in 1816. This is an excellent example of Colonial architecture with a center-chimney plan and Federal-style ornaments. In 1912, Bradley descendants sold the property to the Bridgeport Hydraulic Company, which flooded much of the farmland for a reservoir and leased the house to one of its employees. In 1998, the house was donated to the Easton Historical Society, which is restoring it.
Use the dropdown to jump to a different tour leg.